As a cleantech company, our technical personnel are often engaged to perform contract research for projects where our intimate knowledge of chemical processes and product recovery methods are advantageously applied to the benefit of our clients. In some instances, our personnel with specific scientific, engineering or modeling skills participate in collaborative research projects.
Currently, the research areas of particular relevance to Geo-Processors’ business interests are:
- Energy efficient solid-liquid separation technologies for high flow treatment systems.
- ZLD processes for beneficial use of saline recycled water.
- Product value adding through minerals substitution.
- Product value adding through production of specialty chemicals (i.e. chemicals for SAR adjustment of alkaline produced water and sealants for evaporation pond lining and green building material).
- Greenhouse CO2 capture and sorbent formulations.