This section includes recent publications and presentations by Geo-Processors’ personnel and associates on the subject matter of saline water management, as well as selected articles representing the views of experts on topical issues related to desalination, recycled water and saline/alkaline water treatment for beneficial use. The views expressed in the third party publications do not necessarily represent Geo-Processors’ views nor the policies and practices followed by the company.
- Arakel A. (2011) Brine management in the CSG industry - An untold story
- Arakel, A. & Hongjun, T.(2011, In prep.) Relevance and accuracy of the assumptions used for design and costing of brine ponds for alkaline produced water.
- Mickley. M. (2010). Brackish Groundwater Concentrate Management. White Paper Prepared for New Mexico State University (NMSU) and Consortium for High Technology Investigations on Water and Wastewater (CHIWAWA). (March, 2010).
- Power, K. (2010). Recycled water use in Australia: regulations, guidelines and validation requirements for a national approach. Waterlines Report Series No 26, March 2010. March 2010.
- Arakel, A. & M. Mickley (2009). Inland desalination brine management. White paper presented at National Desalination Research Roadmapping Workshop. Fremantle, Western Australia, 29-30 October 2009.
- USBR (2008), Desalination and Water Purification Research and Development Program Report No. 149. Evaluation and Selection of Available Processes for a Zero-Liquid Discharge System for the Perris, California, Ground Water Basin.
- CASS (2006), Central Arizona Salinity Study, Phase II – Concentrate Management.